This Swiss made tool is designed for wristwatches with built-in, integrated watch bands but can be used on any watch with an open style band. The watch holder, made by Horotec, features 2 metal arms that hold watch straps and bracelets out of the way while you work on the watch case. There is a 39mm nylon die mounted in the middle for the watch sit on without being scratched. This tools comes in handy when you have to do a quick battery change or repair on a watch and don't want to remove the band. The die is pressed on to a standard sized peg and can be replaced with any standard watch press nylon die. The tool is very well constructed with an all metal frame and rubber feet on the bottom for a secure grip. The base of the tool measures 105 x 60mm (4-1/8" x 2-3/8" inches) and is approximately 58mm (2-1/4" inches) in height. The distance between the 2 metal arms is 82mm. Swiss made.
- Horotec MSA 10.007 Watch Holder with Band Strap Hold Down Arms
- Tool includes 39mm nylon die to protect watch face
- Base has 4 rubber feet mounted underneath to prevent tool from sliding during use
- Features Swiss high quality all metal construction
- Tool measures 105mm W x 60mm D x 58mm H
- Gap between 2 band holder arms is 82mm
- Swiss Made