Horotec 07.115 Watch Snap-on Case Back Opener and Bezel Remover
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 15 to 30 days.
- ← Previous Product Next Product →
This tool was designed to remove Snap-on case backs with ease. It can also be used to remove some bezels and remove pins from bracelet links. It is made to allow precise snap-on adjusting and the holder is made of non-skid Delrin mounted on a spring for support that will not damage the watch case. It has a perfectly parallel carriage that is mounted on the two guides that allow you to open the case back. The guides come with two pairs of hardened steel blades in 2 mm and 4 mm. The handle is completely ergonomic to make your job more comfortable. Includes one pin holder, an assortment of 11 pins (.40, .60, .70, .80, .90, 1.00, 1.10, 1.20, 1.40, 1.50, and 2.00mm) and a precision sliding carriage for extracting glasses and case backs. Has a maximum opening of 45mm.
- Non-skid holder mounted on a spring
- Allows precise adjusting for snap-on case backs and bezels
- Ergonomic handle
- Maximum opening of 45mm
- Comes supplied with two pairs of hardened steel blades in 2 mm and 4 mm
- 1 Die made of Delrin (a high quality thermoplastic)
- Assortment of 11 pins and a holder for removing bracelet link pins
- Made in France